Thursday, July 24, 2008

Welcome to the Full Court Press Blog

Well, I guess its happy first post to me! Yah! lol. Welcome the the Full Court Press Blog. My name is Karlo and I am the founder/CEO/columnist of my site, Full Court Press Fantasy Basketball. We provide fantasy basketball articles, projections, news, and others to help out the fantasy basketball enthusiast. Her, I will be posting updates about the site (ie. new articles, site news) as well as my fantasy basketball thoughts of the day. I tend to have a lot of thoughts about basketball this time of the year considering it is summer and I dont have school, which means I really dont have much else to think about. Of course, please give my site a visit and I hope you enjoy this blog, because, unless something terrible tragic happens, I will be posting here again in the near future.

No comments: